Overnight guests will love the comfort of the Lake House Trundle and Moms will love the finished look of the decorative front panel.
- Dims: 75.25l x 40.5w x 11.75h
- The trundle is finished on all 4 sides to ensure a finished look from all angles.
- A wooden slat system provides support for the mattress.
- The trundle face is shaped on the top edge to provide convenient hand holds when accessing the sleeping surface.
- Metal on metal barrel bolt construction adds strength and stability to the trundle.
- Four durable in line wheels allow the trundle to glide easily in and out from under the bed.
- Works with both the twin and full size Lake House Beds as well as the Adrian bunk. This product is designed for residential, not commercial, use.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.