Stonehill has a casual transitional character with its bold proportions, weathered wood finish and cool concrete textured tops.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Design features include framed panels on beds, wide case pilasters, bluff cut center drawers for a map-drawer look, angled feet and flush base rails.
- Storage pieces include a large 7-Drawer Dresser with Landscape Mirror, a 5-Drawer Chest and tall 2-Drawer Nightstand for the bedside.
- Queen and King Poster Beds have framed panels and oversized square posts.
- All drawers have French dovetails and metal side guides with safety stops.
- Stonehill has sturdy folded case construction, using engineered wood products wrapped in visually enhanced weathered oak and concrete textured laminate veneers.
- Cast metal bar pull hardware is finished in an aged bronze color.
- Weathered oak finish
- Concrete-look tops
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.