Relax and unwind in style in the Denali's Motion Sofa Group with its Euro deep channeled back, pillowtop arms and scoop-style seats. Its handsome recessed welting and topstitch detailing make it a must have addition to your home.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Contemporary Styling
- Euro deep channeled back inside back and arms
- Pillowtop Arms
- Scoop-style seat
- Recessed welting and top stitching detail
- Thick luggage style contrast double-needle stitch detail
- Motion sofa, Console Loveseat, Swivel Glider Recliner
- Manual Actuator is "Car Door" handle
- Mulin Power Actuator is 2-button toggle switch
- Reclining Cenro mechanism is bolted to all steel seat box
- Full lay-out in recline position
- 5-Ply Engineered Lumber Frame
- Frame is Mortise & Tenon Joint, corner blocked, glued & screwed
- 8 gauge heavy-duty sinuous steel wire seat springs
- Individually pocketed seat cushion coils
- 1.8 density polyurethane foam encased seat cushions
- High resiliency Dacron polyester double wrapped cushion
- Storage console has removable metal cupholder
- Body fabric is 100% Top Grain Leather in Denali
- Body fabric is faux leather 100% polyester in Walnut with recessed welt in Chocolate
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.