This sumptuous Sequoia Motion Sofa group has a pub-style back, single-needle topstitch detail and a pie-crust welt to tie it all together. Its pad-over-chaise seat complements the 2 over 2 impeccable design.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Transitional Styling
- Pub-style back
- Single needle top stitch detail
- Pie-crust welt
- Pad-over chaise seat
- 2 over 2 Sofa, Console Loveseat, Rocker Recliner
- Manual Actuator is "Car Door" handle
- Mulin Power Actuator is 2-button toggle switch
- Reclining Cenro mechanism is bolted to all steel seat box
- Full lay-out in recline position
- 5-Ply Engineered Lumber Frame
- Frame is Mortise & Tenon Joint, corner blocked, glued & screwed
- 8 gauge heavy-duty sinuous steel wire seat springs
- Individually pocketed seat cushion coils
- 1.8 density polyurethane foam encased seat cushions
- High resiliency Dacron polyester double wrapped cushion
- Storage console has removable metal cupholder
- Body fabric is 100% Top Grain Leather in Sequoia
- Body fabric 100% Poly Microfiber in Copper
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.