Find this and similar styles at a retailer near you. Statement pieces have a honey pine finish, shell overlay ornaments, and decorative aged brass back-plated ring drawer pulls, just like the Georgetown five-drawer chest.
- Traditional style
- Five drawers
- Reeded case pilasters
- French bracket feet
- Honey pine finish
- Sturdy Cannonball Poster Beds are available in Queen and King and feature gracefully shaped crowns, decorative shell ornaments and veneer patterned overlay panels.
- Casepieces have lots of details with their shaped top drawers, reeded pilasters, waist rail moldings and beveled drawer ends.
- Drawers have natural color interiors, fixed felt liners in top drawers and Kenlin bottom mounted metal drawer glides.
- Cast metal hardware is a traditional styled backplate and bail with coordinating ring pulls, all finished in a dark antique brass color.
- A golden honey pine finish gives Georgetown a warm and mellow glow.
- It is constructed of pine veneers, pine solids and engineered wood products.
- Traditional Styling
- Curvy shaped crown and base moldings
- Reeded mirror frame and case pilasters
- Shaped top drawers
- Angle cut drawer ends
- Waist rail moldings on cases
- Shell overlay ornaments
- Queen and King cannonball poster beds
- Ring pull, backplate & bail hardware, aged brass finish
- Pine veneers, pine solids, wood products
||One Year Limited Warranty
|ASTM International F2057
||All our dressers and chests meet the labeling and stability testing requirements of ASTM International F2057, a voluntary stability standard for clothing storage furniture. We recommend you only purchase dressers and chests that comply with this important standard.
|Number of Drawers
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.