Find this and similar styles at a retailer near you. Sharp in silver, the Windsor Silver seven-drawer dresser livens up the traditional bedroom. Shiny nickel hardware completes the glam look.
- Glam stylings
- Seven drawers
- Kenlin metal glides
- Silver finish
- Regal classic elements include canted case corners, square turned feet, raised frame drawers with decorative bead overlay moldings, and cove shaped corners on bed and mirror frames.
- Queen and King Panel Beds have upholstered headboard panel in a silvery grey 100% polyester fabric, paired with a low profile panel footboard.
- An assymetrical door Chesser is available for extra storage or to serve as a media stand.
- Drawers have stained interiors, fixed felt liners in top drawers, French front dovetails, and Kenlin bottom mounted metal glides.
- Cast metal ring pull and knob hardware is finished in a shiny nickel color.
- Its eye-catching finish is metallic flake silver paint.
- Windsor is constructed of cherry veneers, poplar solid wood and some wood products.
||One Year Limited Warranty
|ASTM International F2057
||All our dressers and chests meet the labeling and stability testing requirements of ASTM International F2057, a voluntary stability standard for clothing storage furniture. We recommend you only purchase dressers and chests that comply with this important standard.
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Doors
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.