The versatile transitional styling of Tristen assures it will be the perfect accent bed for any space.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Design lines include smoothly rounded shoulders leading to straight tops on the head and footboard profiles, with smooth vertical tubular spindles centers.
- Available in Twin, Full and Queen Sizes, the bed has metal angle side rails and metal bedding support slats.
- Constructed of tubular steel, Tristen is finished in an antique pewter color with darker grey burnishing around its knuckle joints for the lived-in look of an aged patina.
- Matching Mirrors are also available to coordinate with the beds.
- Its two-tone finish features figured cherry graining in a deep weathered brown, combined with a natural color woven textured vinyl on top drawers and headboard panels.
- Cast metal ring pull hardware is finished in an aged and burnished nickel color.
- Drawers feature French dovetailed fronts with side mounted metal drawer guides.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.